Power 98.7 FM
-
[image: Power FM 98.7 - South Africa - now we're talking] Name: Power 98.7
FM
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Website: http://www.powerfm.co.za/
Lan...
Get and find your favorite free song lyrics here and lirik lagu for Malay and Indonesian songs. The free song lyrics come from various categories of artists and bands. Most of the song lyrics are come from the most popular songs in English, Tamil, Hindi, Iranian, Arabic, Malay, Indonesian and other languages. More free song lyrics and lirik lagu from artists and bands will be added soon. The free song lyrics come with mp3 music widget, mp3 music video or mp3 song video.
FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa Song Lyrics
FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa music video
FIFA World Cup 2010 Song Lyrics
Oooooooooh...
Wooooooooh...
Oooooooooh...
Wooooooooh...
Give me freedom give me fire
Give me reason take me higher
See the champions take the field now
Unify us make us feel proud
In the streets are hands are lifting
As we loser inhibition
Celebration... its around us
Every nations... all around us
Singing forever young
Singing songs underneath the sun
Lets rejoice in the beautiful game
And together at the end of the day
We all say...
When I get older
I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom
Just like a waving flag
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes…
When I get older
I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom
Just like a waving flag
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes…
Oooooooooh...
Wooooooooh...
Oooooooooh...
Wooooooooh...
Give you freedom give you fire
Give you reason take you higher
See the champions take the field now
Unify us make us feel proud
In the streets are hands are lifting
Every loser inhibition
Celebration... its around us
Every nations... all around us
Singing forever young
Singing songs underneath the sun
Lets rejoice in the beautiful game
And together at the end of the day
We all say...
When I get older
I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom
Just like a waving flag
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes…
When I get older
I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom
Just like a waving flag
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes…
Oooooooooh...
Wooooooooh...
Oooooooooh...
Wooooooooh...
We all say...
When I get older
I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom
Just like a waving flag
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes…
When I get older
I will be stronger
They’ll call me freedom
Just like a waving flag
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes back…
And then it goes…
Oooooooooh...
Wooooooooh...
And everybody will be singing it
Oooooooooh...
Wooooooooh...
And we are all will be singing it
South Africa FIFA World Cup 2010 Song Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Super kampung style - Gangnam style Parody By FLY FM Deejays - flyfm.com.my Super Kampung Style lyrics by Prem and Hafiz Everybody...
-
Lyrics Aankhon Mein Base Ho Tum by Alka Yagnik Takkar movie starring - Sunil Shetty and Sonali Bendre Heyyyyyyyy... Ooooooooo... Heyyyyyyyy....
-
Kegelapan malam ini Menyesakkan jiwa Tanpa bintang untuk aku Mimpikan mimpimu Aku merindu indah bulan Menyuluh gelap malam Mengharap bintang...
-
Nothin' On You music video Nothing On You Lyrics - B.o.B Ft. Bruno Mars Bruno Mars: Beautiful girls All over the world I could be chasin...
-
Hypnotized - Rihanna song from YouTube Hypnotized Song Lyrics Mmm ooh no ooh no... Something bout the way that you're working me Teasing...
-
Kylie Minogue - Tears On My Pillow Lyrics You don't remember me But I remember you Twas not so long ago You broke my heart in...
-
FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa music video FIFA World Cup 2010 Song Lyrics Oooooooooh... Wooooooooh... Oooooooooh... Wooooooooh... Give me...
-
Video music Lelaki Seperti Aku nyanyian Alif Satar Alif Satar - Lirik lagu Lelaki Seperti Aku Memang tak ada lelaki seperti aku Ta...
-
Lirik lagu dan musik video Ya Allah nyanyian Wali Band Wali Band - Ya Allah Ya Allah hu Ya Robbi Hu ya Allah hu ya Robbi Hu ya A...
-
Sweet Dreams Songs from Youtube (Turn the lights on) Every night I rush to my bed With hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you Whe...
Blogs Roll
-
-
Kucing Siberia - Gambar kucing Siberia ataupun Siberian cat adalah baka kucing yang berasal dari Siberia, Rusia. Asal kucing ini adalah kucing hutan Siberia yang dikenali s...
-
Banana Kitten - [image: banana kitten] Gorgeous white banana kitten inside its yellow porch
-
Panasonic AC Servo Motor Model MKM602D8A1 - Panasonic AC servo motor model MKM602D8A1 (6KW) is suitable to use as spindle motor for medium size CNC machine or CNC milling machine. This servo motor is...
-
Toyota HID Kit - By Najeeb Ullah This articles is about the HID kits of Toyota and its installation It is true that most of the drivers are not happy with their stock Toyot...
-
Trying to Choose Your Internet Merchant Account - By Anthony Carter If you have a business that sells a product or a service, before you can accept credit card payments you must have a merchant account set...
-
Bags of Gifts for London Fashion Week - By Sarah Hague It's time to strike a pose, as the world of fashion heads down the runway for London Fashion Week. London Fashion Week 2009 is taking place ...
2 comments:
give Me FReedom- mADONA Is tHE mOST fREEDOM nOne anOTHER tHAN THE WORLD
...........rashin pattambi........
Nice Article! Thanks for sharing with us.
Scott Robarge
Post a Comment