Power 98.7 FM
-
[image: Power FM 98.7 - South Africa - now we're talking] Name: Power 98.7
FM
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Website: http://www.powerfm.co.za/
Lan...
Get and find your favorite free song lyrics here and lirik lagu for Malay and Indonesian songs. The free song lyrics come from various categories of artists and bands. Most of the song lyrics are come from the most popular songs in English, Tamil, Hindi, Iranian, Arabic, Malay, Indonesian and other languages. More free song lyrics and lirik lagu from artists and bands will be added soon. The free song lyrics come with mp3 music widget, mp3 music video or mp3 song video.
Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music
Please don't stop the music (4x)
It's gettin late
I'm making my way over to my favorite place
I gotta get my body moving shake the stress away
I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way
Possible candidate (yeah)
Who knew
That you'd be up in here lookin like you do
You're makin' stayin' over here impossible
Baby I must say your aura is incredible
If you dont have to go don't
Do you know what you started
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin on the dance floor
Acting naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest
And now we're face to face
I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music
I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rocking to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music
Baby are you ready cause its getting close
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode
What goes on between us no one has to know
This is a private show (oh)
Do you know what you started
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin on the dance floor
Acting naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest
And now we're face to face
I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music
I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music
Ma ma say ma ma sa, Ma ma coo sa (4x)
Please don't stop the music
Ma ma say ma ma sa, Ma ma coo sa (4x)
Please don't stop the music (2x)
I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music
I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do the
Keep on rocking to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music
Ma ma say ma ma sa, Ma ma coo sa (4x)
Please don't stop the music
Ma ma say ma ma sa, Ma ma coo sa (4x)
Please don't stop the music
Ma ma say ma ma sa, Ma ma coo sa (4x)
Please don't stop the music
Rihanna Don't Stop The Music Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Super kampung style - Gangnam style Parody By FLY FM Deejays - flyfm.com.my Super Kampung Style lyrics by Prem and Hafiz Everybody...
-
Lyrics Aankhon Mein Base Ho Tum by Alka Yagnik Takkar movie starring - Sunil Shetty and Sonali Bendre Heyyyyyyyy... Ooooooooo... Heyyyyyyyy....
-
Kegelapan malam ini Menyesakkan jiwa Tanpa bintang untuk aku Mimpikan mimpimu Aku merindu indah bulan Menyuluh gelap malam Mengharap bintang...
-
Kylie Minogue - Tears On My Pillow Lyrics You don't remember me But I remember you Twas not so long ago You broke my heart in...
-
Nothin' On You music video Nothing On You Lyrics - B.o.B Ft. Bruno Mars Bruno Mars: Beautiful girls All over the world I could be chasin...
-
FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa music video FIFA World Cup 2010 Song Lyrics Oooooooooh... Wooooooooh... Oooooooooh... Wooooooooh... Give me...
-
Video music Lelaki Seperti Aku nyanyian Alif Satar Alif Satar - Lirik lagu Lelaki Seperti Aku Memang tak ada lelaki seperti aku Ta...
-
Hypnotized - Rihanna song from YouTube Hypnotized Song Lyrics Mmm ooh no ooh no... Something bout the way that you're working me Teasing...
-
Sweet Dreams Songs from Youtube (Turn the lights on) Every night I rush to my bed With hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you Whe...
-
Trouble Maker video clip Trouble Maker Lyrics oohh ooye oohh ooye oohh ooyee!.... oup! All steady up in the club just swagging doing my than...
Blogs Roll
-
-
Kucing Siberia - Gambar kucing Siberia ataupun Siberian cat adalah baka kucing yang berasal dari Siberia, Rusia. Asal kucing ini adalah kucing hutan Siberia yang dikenali s...
-
Banana Kitten - [image: banana kitten] Gorgeous white banana kitten inside its yellow porch
-
Panasonic AC Servo Motor Model MKM602D8A1 - Panasonic AC servo motor model MKM602D8A1 (6KW) is suitable to use as spindle motor for medium size CNC machine or CNC milling machine. This servo motor is...
-
Toyota HID Kit - By Najeeb Ullah This articles is about the HID kits of Toyota and its installation It is true that most of the drivers are not happy with their stock Toyot...
-
Trying to Choose Your Internet Merchant Account - By Anthony Carter If you have a business that sells a product or a service, before you can accept credit card payments you must have a merchant account set...
-
Bags of Gifts for London Fashion Week - By Sarah Hague It's time to strike a pose, as the world of fashion heads down the runway for London Fashion Week. London Fashion Week 2009 is taking place ...
No comments:
Post a Comment